Online ADHD Test for Assessment & Report - First Consultation
How does the Online ADHD Test for Assessment & Report work?
The Online ADHD Test, Full Assessment & Report requires two consultations:
- First Consultation – Preliminary Discussion and Questionnaire – 320€
The first step involves an initial interview with the patient. The ADHD Specialist will discuss the patient’s medical history, school or work performance, behavioral issues, and overall well-being. The online video consultation, allows to create a calm and private environment so that the patients express themselves freely.
Once the initial interview is complete, the next step involves completing a series of validated self-report questionnaires. These forms can be completed online and shared securely with the ADHD specialist. These allow the ADHD specialist to quantify the patient’s symptoms and their impact on daily life.
The ADHD specialist may also ask for collateral information, such as reports from teachers, parents, or spouses, which can provide additional insights into the patient’s behaviors and symptoms.
The final step in diagnosing and creating a treatment plan. The ADHD Specialist will review all gathered information and complete an ADHD test, this will be compared with the diagnostic criteria for ADHD, and with it prepares an ADHD assessment report.
If the diagnosis is positive for ADHD, a treatment plan tailored to the patient’s specific needs is developed and discussed with the patient on the next consultation which is “ADHD treatment plan adjustment”. This plan may include a combination of medication, behavioral therapy, and lifestyle modifications, based on the patient’s individual needs and preferences.
Follow Up Consultations
Depending on the diagnosis the patient may require follow up consultations such as:
- ADHD treatment plan adjustment – 220€ (click here)
- Recurring medication prescription – 75€ (click here)
- The ADHD specialist evaluate ADHD symptoms during the first and second consultation.
- A report and treatment plan will be provided according to patient diagnosis within 7 working days.
- The patient can be referred to other services according to the treatment plan.